Thursday, May 15, 2014

SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi.
Hello.
Halo.
Bonjour.
Namaste.
Ko' chinwa.
Ni Hao.

I am sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!! The Yankees beat the Mets. And they just did not beat them, but had a shut out against the Mets, 4-0. Statistically the New York Yankees are better than the Mets. Tanaka, wow, just wow. He is AWESOME!!!! The New York Yankees have a big chance of winning today. The Mets have a rookie pitching today, DeGrom. Whitley is pitching for The Yanks. One of my friends is going to the game. A lot of my friends are Mets fans, when the say "Yankees SUCK". I usually say 27. Some them just be quiet, but some not so much, my friend Max (http://veyronmine.blogspot.com) always argues with me. I usually win the argument. LET GO YANKS!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment