Monday, February 24, 2014

BASEBALL

I love baseball!!! I play baseball for 78 precinct. I have won one of the championships. I usually am catcher, but this year I am planning on playing outfield because I have a good arm. Once I was throwing it to second base to catch someone stealing, but the ended up in the outfield, but thank god the outfielder caught and threw it home and I tagged him out.
I love The New York Yankees. My favorite player currently is Jacoby Ellsbury. He plays for The Yankees starting this season. Some new additions to the Yankees are Carlos Beltran, Jacoby Ellsbury, Masahiro Tanaka, and many more. Some players also left the Yankees like Curtis Granderson (now he is on The New York Mets), Robinson Cano (now he is on The Seattle Mariners), and may more. Derek Jeter announced that 2014 is his last season in professional baseball. On page if you haven't checked:

Baseball Update- February 16, 2014: Derek Jeter announced that 2014 will be his last year in professional baseball.

Robinson Cano is one of my favorite baseball players.

Brendan Ryan got resigned to The New York Yankees




I LOVE BASEBALL!!! It is my favorite sport. My favorite team are The New York Yankees. On this page I will discuss games, players, teams. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment