Monday, April 28, 2014

My Audience


Hello.
Bonjour.
Ko' chinwa.
Ni hao.
Namaste.
Hallo.
Ciao.
Hola.

I started this blog in late 2013. I have made many posts. I just wanted to take this time to show you guys where we are. I have 342 page views. This has gone international, yes INTERNATIONAL!!! We page views from Germany, The United States, Ukraine, and Malaysia. Most of our page views have came from The US. My blog has been talked about throughout my family and their friends. Most of my friends know about my blog. Recently one of my teachers posted about my blog. So soon our page views will get bigger and bigger. I am adding a gadget which shows how page views we have. I am planning to make pages of schedules for sports teams. Mostly, the NY Yankees and FC Barcelona. I am planning on starting another series. I also am adding more posts to the Baseball series. If you guys have any ideas just tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment